ROTARY COMPRESSOR SERVICE AND REBUILDING
Turn to Applied Compression when its time to service or rebuild your rotary air or gas compressor.
We offer air-end rebuilding for most major brands of rotary screw and rotary vane air and gas compressors including Ingersoll Rand, Sullair, Atlas Copco, CompAir, Sullivan-Pallatek, Gardner Denver, Quincy, Bauer, Boge, Hydrovane, Mattei and others.
Three levels of rebuilding are available:
TIER 1 – PREVENTATIVE OVERHAUL
- Replace bearings
- Replace seals
- Replace gaskets and o-rings
- Inspect rotors and/or blades
TIER 2 – STANDARD REBUILD
- Preventative overhaul plus the following
- Precision grind rotors
- Precision grind housing faces
- Weld and machine bearing journals
TIER 3 – MAJOR REBUILD
- Standard rebuild and/or the following
- Restore damaged rotor sealing strips or screw compressor
- Replace rotor shaft
- Bore and sleeve bearing bores if required
- Resurface rotor housing discharge faces
- Replace input shaft if required
Contact us to discuss your specific requirements
Questions about this product?
Call us TOLL FREE at (855) 417-2396 or fill out the form below and we will get back to you