CONTAINERIZED COMPRESSOR AND GAS GENERATOR PACKAGES
MAKE LOADING, SHIPPING, AND INSTALLATION FAST AND EASY
- Fast, simple installation
- Reduce transportation costs
- Fully protected from the elements
- Easily transportable from site to site
- Improved security protection
Applied Compression offers a full range of compressor packages and gas generator packages integrally built inside standard sea containers. This design reduces international shipping costs, reduces field installation costs, and results in a compressor package that is easily field transportable.
Containerized systems can often be installed and fully operational in only a few hours.
We can either supply standard units or if such equipment does not meet your requirements, we can design and fabricate equipment that is custom-built from CADD drafting through to final testing.
Years of design and manufacturing experience allow us to cost effectively build to special customer requirements.
Engineering and procurement departments worldwide recognize the benefits of purchasing fully packaged compression systems from a company with two generations of compressor packaging experience. Benefits that include:
- REDUCED CONSTRUCTION COSTS… shop costs are generally much lower than those of field construction.
- SINGLE SOURCE RESPONSIBILITY… from concept to solution. We provide design, fabrication, and testing.
- GUARANTEED COMPONENT CAPABILITY… one source for all the major components, ensuring component compatibility and process functionality throughout the entire system.
- REDUCED LEAD TIMES… many of the packages that we offer have been pre-designed for quick turnarounds.
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN… our flexible modular design allows us to quickly and economically plan and fabricate a compressor package to meet individual customer specifications and industry specific applications.
- Natural gas compressor packages
- Instrument air compressor packages
- High pressure SCBA breathing air systems
- On-site gas generation packages (nitrogen, oxygen, etc.)
- Epoxy paint coatings
- Spillage-free environment protection skids
- Automatic temperature regulated ventilating dampers
- Spray on foam thermal insulation
- White metal interior lining
- Electric or natural gas building heaters
- Waste-heat recovery system
- Gas and fire detection protection systems
Questions about this product?
Call us TOLL FREE at (855) 417-2396 or fill out the form below and we will get back to you